RTIwala Entertainment: He turned 44 on January 10, 2018. After 19 years of Bollywood journey with much highs and lows in the industry, the actor still looks young and as fresh as new in Bollywood. Here, RTIwala takes you through some interesting and unknown facts about the method actor, Hrithik Roshan.
How has Hrithik Roshan been as a child?
Hrithik Roshan was born in Mumbai to a Punjabi family on 10th January 1974. He belongs to the prominent parents of the Bollywood. His father Rakesh Roshan is a film-maker and is the son of music director Roshanlal Nagrath. His mother Pinky Roshan is the daughter of famous director-producer J.Om Prakash. He has an elder sister Sunaina and also Uncle Rajesh Roshan, who is a music composer.
Hrithik went to Bombay Scottish School and later on completed his graduation in Commerce from Sydenham College, Mumbai. The actor did many cameo roles in his very early childhood. He was launched by his grandfather Prakash, for which he was paid Rs.100 for dancing in a song. He did many short roles in movies like Aap Ke Deewane, Aas Pass, and Bhagwaan Dada.
The Dhoom 2 actor was a very emotional yet brave as a child. He used to be avoided by his friends and peers because of his extra thumb on his right hand. He also suffered from stammering until the age of six which caused him many problems at the school, speech therapy helped him a lot. In his teenage, he was diagnosed with Scoliosis which did not allow him to dance or perform. At that age, he was very determined to be an actor anyway and studied acting under mentor Kishore Namit Kapoor.
Top 10 Unknown Facts about Hrithik Roshan:
With an enormous success of ‘Kaho Naa… Pyar Hai’ launched by his father debutante Hrithik became a wondering star overnight and country’s new heartthrob. A huge fan following especially females was attracted to the tall, handsome and charming personality of the Roshan Superstar. It was suspected that he is going to be the toughest competitor to the then established so-called Khan’s of the Bollywood.
Let’s get to know some really interesting facts about the hunk who can even give Tom Cruise, a run for money.
- As a kid, Hrithik stammered but his sheer dedication helped him get rid of the problem.
- He received a payment of Rs.100 from his grandfather just for shaking his legs besides legendary actor Jeetendra, of which he buys 10 Hot Wheels cars.
- Being one of the most stylish actors in our country, Hrithik runs his own fashion brand known as HRX.
- The actor assisted his father on films like Khudgarz, King Uncle, Karan Arjun and Koyla.
- His signature dance moves in KHNP’s Ek pal ka Jeena became a nationwide craze.
- The actor is a certified diver and stunts he performed in film ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ are his own.
- As rated one of the industry’s best dressed man, Hrithik loves to experiment with fashion.
- He adores Shammi Kapoor and Michael Jackson as his dance idols.
- He is often referred as a Greek God because of his looks and stunning physique.
- His official and original surname is Nagrath and not Roshan.
His fans are anxiously waiting to see him in his new Avatar of Mathmatician, a biography of mentor Aanand Kumar. The founder of Super 30, an initiative that provides free coaching for the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and engineering examinations to poor and meritorious students, in Patna.
Copyright 2018 RTIwala | Empowering the masses...