RTI Downloads – Free RTI Templates and More!
|How to File RTI through Infographics|
Right-click on links of the RTI Downloads page.
- Save the Free RTI Templates/Drafts Click here
- RTI Act – Authentic Interpretation Of The Statute by Shri Shailesh Gandhi, Former CIC of India. Link
- Read and understand the RTI Act 2005 Link provided on RTI Downloads page.
- File RTI Online to Central Govt Ministries and Departments + others. Link
- Know more about RTI Act and related information. Link
Contribute to RTIwala Downloads
If you have any important resource material related to Right to Information, then please share with us. We will acknowledge your contributions on our website.
For any help, please feel free to contact us. And send us your suggestions and queries to improve the RTIwala (Rw) website, simply visit Contact Us page.