RTI Downloads – Free RTI Forms and More!
|How to File RTI through Infographics|
Right-click on links of the RTI Downloads page.
- Save the Free RTI Templates/Drafts Click here
- Must Read Right to Information Act Copy Click here
- RTI Act – Authentic Interpretation Of The Statute by Shri Shailesh Gandhi, Former CIC of India. Link
- Read and understand the RTI Act 2005 provided on RTI Downloads page. Link
- File RTI Online to Central Govt Ministries and Departments + others. Link
- File Complaint to Chief Information Officer (CIC) in case if you received partial or no information. Click here
- Read some more about CIC Judgments. Access
Contribute to RTIwala Downloads
If you have any important resource material related to Right to Information, then please share with us. We will acknowledge your contributions to our website.
For any help, please feel free to contact us. And send us your suggestions and queries to improve the RTIwala (Rw) website, simply visit the Contact Us page.
You must be logged in to post a comment.