Rw Explains: What is AIPC or Professionals’ Congress?
Hey, First of all, stop yourself from joining AIPC or Professionals’ Congress! It is just like an only lifeboat of the INC. Hardly, there’s any Indian who’s not considering the INDIAN NATIONAL CONGRESS Party as the sinking Titanic Ship! And, it’s the last attempt to rescue and rebuild the 131 years 7 months 16 days old political party of India.
Tell us more about AIPC (Professionals’ Congress)?
Before we tell you why not join AIPC, we explain to you what it’s all about, isn’t it? All India Professionals’ Congress (Professionals’ Congress OR AIPC), a newly-formed department of the Congress Party. It’s gimmick of Shri Shashi Tharoor who’s considered as the conspirator of murder (or suicide) his late wife, Sunanda Puskar, by Republic TV. The former international civil servant who was not able to get UN’s top post and also sacked by his own Party Lady Supremo multiple times. His Political career is declining as somehow he managed to defeat his main rival O Rajagopal of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in 2014 LS Election. Tharoor’s winning margin was, however, whittled down considerably from a staggering 99,998 votes in 2009 to a mere 14,501 last time.
And, other members of AIPC’s Leadership Team have also lost their political and moral ground long back. Let’s take them one-by-one and discuss their failure:
- Dr. Shashi Tharoor – Already discussed much, rest of the information you’ll get on Republic World website after searching. He’s the Chairman of newly constructed AIPC.
- Milind Deora – Dy. Chairman and Regional Coordinator of West Zone of AIPC. He not only lost to Shiv Sena’s Arvind Sawant in South Mumbai in 2014 LS Election but also lost any relevance in Maharashtra Congress. He became India’s youngest union ministers and elected to India’s Lok Sabha (Parliament) from Mumbai in 2004 at the age of 27 because of his Father Shri Murli Deora’s clout in Congress, which is what we call nepotism.
- Gaurav Gogoi – Regional Coordinator – East Zone. Another by product of nepotism and favoritism in politics. INC is full of such Young Turks who’re born with Silver Spoon as he’s son Shri Tarun Gogoi, former CM of Assam. His only work in Lok Sabha is to maintain the chaos and disruption so he has been suspended, multiple times.
- Salman Anees Soz – Regional Coordinator – North Zone – Another Foreign Educated Son of an Outdated and irrelevant Congress
LeaderPolitician from Kashmir, know as Saifuddin Soz. The latter is trying hard in gaining is lost political ground by making a controversial remark on slain Hizbul Terrorist, Burhan Bani.
- Dr. J Geeta Reddy – Regional Coordinator – South Zone. A Doctor turned not-so-popular Politician of Congress, who spent most of her time abroad. She has served as an MLA and Minister with cabinet rank in the Andhra State government because she too is the daughter of an RPI President & Politician Eshwari Bai.
- Aalim Javeri – Chief Operations Officer of the All India Professionals’ Congress. Another rich political embryo from Hyderabad and has been patronizing by Mr. Shashi Tharoor who has close family relations with them.
Whether to join AIPC awa Professionals’ Congress or not?
Till now we hope our readers may have realized that AIPC or Professionals’ Congress is nothing but an old wine in a new package, launched with too much Social Media Marketing. Anywhere here, we’ll mention some main reason, why you should not join AIPC!
- Many popular Leaders of National Repute has left INC and so does the majority of Ground Level Party Workers. And, AIPC is a way to compete with the 10 Crores Strenght of BJP Party workers.
- 80% of The All India Professionals’ Congress (Professionals’ Congress OR AIPC) will be surely filled by Betas, Bahu and Betis of Congress Leaders, who will further occupy the high posts in so called AIPC, so don’t join AIPC.
- MONEY, Money, and money! You read it right. They seriously don’t have party fund to contest the elections, any election as such. And, no party member is ready to bet on a handicapped horse or the losing Congress Party. That’s the reason they have been collecting ₹ 1000 as so called Fellowship Fee.
- Everywhere, there’s BJP and BJP. Literally, just have a look at this BJP ruled states. So AIPC is nothing but a way to tackle the insecurity of Congress Party.
- You’ll be considered and treated as INC’s Social Media Soldier or a Troller to deal with the Social Media Army of Certified BJP Trolls who has the support of none other than India’s Narendra Modi.
By now, we hope that you may have decided whether to join AIPC or ProfessionalsCongress, or not! And, even if you’ve enrolled on their website then you can simply REPORT their emails as SPAM. In our next post, we’ll bring some numbers and reality check of AIPC. So, till then stay connected and share this post as much as you could.
All the Names, Images and Trademarks are registered property of their respective owners.
RTIwala | Empowering the masses… by RTIwala Team is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at rtiwala.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at contact-us/